Lymph Drainage Therapy0
Lymph Drainage Therapy emphasizes the movement and drainage of lymph in the body. Massage is applied in gentle strokes towards the heart stretching the walls of the lymph vessels and encourage lymph drainage…
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (LDT) is an original hands-on method of lymphatic drainage developed by Bruno Chikly, M.D., D.O. This particular method allows therapists to achieve profound, more precise treatment outcomes in a short period of time.
Due to the nature and role of the lymphatic system, LDT can prove beneficial in the correction of numerous conditions as well as in preventive health maintenance.
In essence, Lymph Drainage Therapy works to help recirculate body fluids, stimulate functioning of the immune system, and promote a state of relaxation and balance within the autonomic nervous system.
Positive outcomes of this treatment include:
• Reduction in edemas and lymphedemas of many origins
• Detoxification of the body
• Regeneration of tissues (e.g. from burns and pre- and post-surgical scarring) and anti-aging effects
• Relief of chronic inflammation and conditions such as acne, eczema and allergies
• Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
• Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress, loss of vitality and loss of memory.
For information about Mesothelioma and how Lymphatic Drainage can help, click this link: http://www.mesothelioma.com